One of the quickest method is STIR FRY!
One thing you should know about stir fry is the more the ingredients you add the longer it’s gonna take so why don’t we simplify a little bit? So today I’m gonna share this easy recipe and we only use 2 ingredients! I use thin Sliced meat, because we need to cook it quick. Yeah it’s stir-fry baby!
Garlic, scallion and ginger is a classic flavor based builder for Chinese cuisine and around asia like Indonesia. We love Ginger! 😀 My Mom also, she loves it very much and you know what? Her favorite candy is a Chinese classic candy made of ginger LoL. Keep it simple and make it still look nice and tasty in authentic way. Do not forget the black pepah (Black pepper), for this dish we only use garlic and ginger to make the classic bottom flavor. Some people doesn’t like ginger, so maybe you can add more oyster sauce or you can use less ginger on this classic and simple recipe.
STIR FRY is so exciting.. you need to cook everything very quick on high heat, please add this on your bucket list to try Asian stir-fry if you are not an Asian. Cook it quick and take it out fast and if you leave it for 30 seconds you will burn all your food. For this recipe I recommend to use wok like in the Chinese street food or in a restaurant, and don’t forget the attraction when they cook it, you can see when they poured the oil and see how it bubble up
Super hot! And now let me yell it a loud.
ASSAMBLE THE INGREDIENTS!!!
- Beef cut it into thin slice
- Snow pea
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- A pinch of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of vegetables oil
- 3 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Cooked rice and fresh cilantro, for serving
- Put the wok on high heat, add 2 table spoons of vegetable oil on hot wok. Add the beef and stir it quickly for 2 minutes until it colors turn into golden brown. Then remove it from the wok.
- On the same wok, add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil then add the garlic and ginger. Remember, you need stir it quickly until it fragrant and then add the green bean. Stir it until the green bean change it colors. Color of the bean turn into brighter color.
- Add the beef and stir it for 2 minutes. Add oyster sauce, black pepper, salt and 1 spoon of lime juice.
- Serve it with rice and top with minced fresh cilantro.
I’m super happy now and super excited, here it is beef and snow pea stir-fry a Chinese classic cuisine. PIECE OF CAKES! SELAMAT MAKAN (Bon apetit)
Tips: Freeze the meat for 20 minutes, it will easy to slice it into thin sliced.