These past couple of months I posted my pictures on my instagram and my blog as a hobby i pursue. I did it because I love it, I did not expect it could make money. A friend of mine offered me a job for make a concept and take some pictures of a new brand risoles in Bandung.
I’m so excited even words can’t explain it so I prepared everything in the night and make sure everything I need in the list were ready. The next morning I met the client in their house and did some attractions how to plating and make dishes look awesome.
Yeah my effort succeed in cool way and they seemed to be amazed (Everyone at home saw all the shooting process). It could be an interesting experience for me LOL and you know what I jumped for joy after finished the photoshoot. Perhaps for celebrate it I want something good and delicious for my stomach and brain, hmmm… let’s check the list in my iphone. Four days ago I made a new recipe so why I didn’t try it now? And also my stomach need to celebrate it soon I guess LOL. So I went to the nearest supermarket.
For the new recipe I named it Pan-Fried Rosemary Lemon Chicken. The lemon juice and rosemary produce unique sour scent when you cook it on less oil. The fundamental step and also the most important step of this recipe is how you prepare the marinade chicken with my favorite herbs and lemon juice on it.
Lemon and rosemary are classic pair that go really well together and the chicken is the best to carry those flavors. I rather use olive oil than butter because it healthier for diet. I love the fresh lemon and fresh rosemary along with garlic and the spicy from the black pepper will warm your day.
It served with potato salad with boiled egg and of course I will share to you my grandma best simple recipe. This classic potato salad is the one I grew up on. It’s the recipe my Grandma made, then passed onto my mom and then passed it onto me and my sister. So yummy, simple and tasty. Here’s how I making it.
- ½ Skinless chicken breast
- 1 Lemon
- ¾ Pounds Green beans, washed and dried
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- ½ Tablespoon salt
- Black pepper
- 3 table spoon vegetable oil
For the potato salad
- 3 Potatoes
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Peel the potato skin first and boil it for 25-30 minutes. After it cooked with a fork crush it with a boiled egg and add 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- For the chicken add the salt, minced garlic, black pepper and lemon juice on it. Marinade it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, put the frying pan on low heat. Add 3 tablespoon vegetable oil and cook each piece 10 to 12 minutes per side, turning once, or more often if necessary, to brown evenly.
- After it cooked add the green bean to the pan, cook it for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately after they’re cooked.
When life gives you lemon, make lemon chicken! SELAMAT MAKAN (Bon Appetit)
This technique involves less oil than deep-frying. It’s easy to master once you learn a few tips. The most important tips to remember about pan-frying: turn the food only once as it cooks.